View Single Post
Randall's Avatar Randall
06-08-2006, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <wood>
I used to love Tool's music until I learned that the they are really Tools of Satan.

I was at the Detroit show...Maynard dedicated the last set of three songs to SATAN! Wake Up! He must be a devil worshiper. The whole band must be. I lost it. I freaking couldn't believe my ears. And I Quote: "I'd like to dedicate this next set to ...Satan" MJK 5/15/06.

MJK must have been kidding, otherwise, he is on Satan's payrol.

It all made sence for me after hearing him say that (incidentally roughly 30% of the crowd cheered on. What was the percentage of angels cast from Heaven with Satan?)...the mystical 'sacred architecture'...the UFO songs...Hatred of God...Look he obviously hates God, so he must believe in Him. So does the devil, he knows darn well that God exists, he was cast out of Heaven by Him. Why?

Regarding Christianity...In my opinion-- The Only Way. Religion however, faulted by man - True, but not entirely. Most of the message of Christ's teachings are found in many of today's popular religions. However, you may have to look past some of man's influences to see the truth the He brought us.

As for this new age religion idea that we are all gods, etc. one quote comes to mind. "I have learned two things in my life: First there is a God, and second I am not Him." I wish I knew who's quote this is.

To all those of you who are just dying to rip me a new one... Look I've really enjoyed reading and posting on this board. I was open to ideas, I listened. But when MJK said what he said, I cannot in good conscience support the band or the devil.
there was no humor in that, just alot of bullshit..........
Old 06-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #99
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: How has Tool affected your outlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by <wood>
I used to love Tool's music until I learned that the they are really Tools of Satan.

I was at the Detroit show...Maynard dedicated the last set of three songs to SATAN! Wake Up! He must be a devil worshiper. The whole band must be. I lost it. I freaking couldn't believe my ears. And I Quote: "I'd like to dedicate this next set to ...Satan" MJK 5/15/06.

MJK must have been kidding, otherwise, he is on Satan's payrol.

It all made sence for me after hearing him say that (incidentally roughly 30% of the crowd cheered on. What was the percentage of angels cast from Heaven with Satan?)...the mystical 'sacred architecture'...the UFO songs...Hatred of God...Look he obviously hates God, so he must believe in Him. So does the devil, he knows darn well that God exists, he was cast out of Heaven by Him. Why?

Regarding Christianity...In my opinion-- The Only Way. Religion however, faulted by man - True, but not entirely. Most of the message of Christ's teachings are found in many of today's popular religions. However, you may have to look past some of man's influences to see the truth the He brought us.

As for this new age religion idea that we are all gods, etc. one quote comes to mind. "I have learned two things in my life: First there is a God, and second I am not Him." I wish I knew who's quote this is.

To all those of you who are just dying to rip me a new one... Look I've really enjoyed reading and posting on this board. I was open to ideas, I listened. But when MJK said what he said, I cannot in good conscience support the band or the devil.
there was no humor in that, just alot of bullshit..........
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote