View Single Post
PriceisRight's Avatar PriceisRight
06-07-2006, 09:03 PM

I'm a christian...I fully believe in my belief's. Jesus was the son of god I can say, I can say love one another. I can follow my christian beliefs with ease.

What tool has done for me is question the methods of my church. Question the "I'm right your wrong" thoughts that come from alot of congregations.

I have also become more open to others thoughts. I may disagree, but I will listen and try to learn from them.

So in conclusion...let me quote the boondocks.

"Jesus was black, Ronald Regan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11"

So far I believe the jesus thing and the 9/11 thing.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:03 PM   #91
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: How has Tool affected your outlook

I'm a christian...I fully believe in my belief's. Jesus was the son of god I can say, I can say love one another. I can follow my christian beliefs with ease.

What tool has done for me is question the methods of my church. Question the "I'm right your wrong" thoughts that come from alot of congregations.

I have also become more open to others thoughts. I may disagree, but I will listen and try to learn from them.

So in conclusion...let me quote the boondocks.

"Jesus was black, Ronald Regan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11"

So far I believe the jesus thing and the 9/11 thing.