View Single Post
Myramyd
05-09-2006, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by implandnoises
Haha thats fucking funny. Not as subtle as my joke post, but way funnier. Infact, I don't know if anyone has even noticed that I was talking out of my arse.
Yeah, us Yanks have no idea what kind of cool superior audiophile equipment could be available in New Zealand though. You could have all kinds of secret technology hidden and only have to hide it from the LOTR tourists. Haha.

Besides it sounds impressive--I would never question you!
Old 05-09-2006, 09:23 PM   #22
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Setups you've heard 10K days on....(Audiophiles!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by implandnoises
Haha thats fucking funny. Not as subtle as my joke post, but way funnier. Infact, I don't know if anyone has even noticed that I was talking out of my arse.
Yeah, us Yanks have no idea what kind of cool superior audiophile equipment could be available in New Zealand though. You could have all kinds of secret technology hidden and only have to hide it from the LOTR tourists. Haha.

Besides it sounds impressive--I would never question you!