View Single Post
tomhet
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esurient4Truth View Post
it must be frustrating that we have to read this bs.

tool wouldn't have released their album if they didn't think it was good. I think they laugh at this and say "morons."
I think that's part of the problem, they've become so pretentious and obnoxious, specially Maynard, that they just don't conceive that their album could in fact be bad. What's that crap about their returning to save the music industry or some shit like that? I remember I heard it in an interview. I don't know how that could not be a disgusting pose.

I have accepted the fact that many liked 10kdays, but some of those who call themselves fans think they're smarter for liking it, as if they were receiving some secret signal that we don't. That's pretty lame.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #172
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 Days is still a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esurient4Truth View Post
it must be frustrating that we have to read this bs.

tool wouldn't have released their album if they didn't think it was good. I think they laugh at this and say "morons."
I think that's part of the problem, they've become so pretentious and obnoxious, specially Maynard, that they just don't conceive that their album could in fact be bad. What's that crap about their returning to save the music industry or some shit like that? I remember I heard it in an interview. I don't know how that could not be a disgusting pose.

I have accepted the fact that many liked 10kdays, but some of those who call themselves fans think they're smarter for liking it, as if they were receiving some secret signal that we don't. That's pretty lame.
OFFLINE |