View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 06:39 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Drugs

I sure do like drugs. Try Salvia Devenorum. It's fun. And it's legal. lol. Listening to Aenima whilst coming up from smoking a bowl of sens in the dark, was about one of the coolest thing's I've experienced. But, I must say that I feel I understand the universe less than i thought i did before drugs. Now I think i realize that nobody really knows shit. Take a good bong rip and inhale this for a moment guys, since we've been conditioned to rely on our 5 (6) senses, most of out thoughts are contoured around these. How difficult is it to fathom the possibility that there is much more that is impossible to "know/sense" affecting things around us. I know that I have thoughts and feelings outside of those senses, but my concious (spelling?) brain seems unable to interpret these thoughts. I feel that since we are human, we'll never be more or less, simply we will be what we are. But there are limitations that are imposed from being in this body. Mind is something we don't really understand, but we try to "learn" as much as we can about it so it doesn't seem so "alien" to us. Just my opinion, and again, I'm aware that not everyone shares that opinion, yada yada yada. But, I would like to see what you think about this concept. Really think about it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote