View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 08:40 AM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Personally, I just took some bong hits and listened to the Salival version of Pushit, it was pretty freakin intense.

I love drugs, but only certain kinds. Weed, acid/shrooms... That's about as bad as I get nowadays. I've tried some others, they were fun, but weren't anything I wanted to be a part of.

Drugs are fun because they definitely alter your state of mind, and obviously, with a mind shift you definitely can think in ways you have never before. I love tripping because when I'm coming down, I have a constant rush of thought, but it's slow enough that I can actually contemplate it all. It makes me think a lot about everything, and I can usually see things from multiple views.

I wouldn't say drugs are awesome, everyone should do them. But you truly can't knock anything until you've tried it. A friend of mine just took his first hits of weed after about 19 years of soberness. It was the way he always said he wanted to smoke for the first time, all his friends, good situation, hard night of partying. But now he's not gonna smoke again for who knows how long.

This post didn't really have a lot to do with lateralus, but since drugs were involved, I kinda thought a little and typed this up... I didn't want to waste it.

joe - drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote