View Single Post
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
03-16-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
the fact that you care enough about a band's stupid newsletter to take a bet over the insanely vague inconsequential subject of whether or not something is or isn't happening in July means that I win.

You have been trolled, I win.
So he analyzed a newsletter that was obviously meant to be. Just because you're too goddamn stupid and lazy to think for yourself doesn't mean others have to be.

The fact that you spend a good portion of your time in a forum of a band you don't like all that much ('trolling' no less) speaks volumes about your quality of life. Sometimes I really wonder what some of you people would do without forums like this.

The problem is you have not found purpose yet. This is simply becuase you're not good at anything and no one really likes you. I suggest introspection over a nice cup of coffee or ayhausca (depending on your taste). I just know that when the day comes where your posts are no longer clogging these forums of people that actually have something to say/share, that you will have found your purpose. Good luck buddy.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #117
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
the fact that you care enough about a band's stupid newsletter to take a bet over the insanely vague inconsequential subject of whether or not something is or isn't happening in July means that I win.

You have been trolled, I win.
So he analyzed a newsletter that was obviously meant to be. Just because you're too goddamn stupid and lazy to think for yourself doesn't mean others have to be.

The fact that you spend a good portion of your time in a forum of a band you don't like all that much ('trolling' no less) speaks volumes about your quality of life. Sometimes I really wonder what some of you people would do without forums like this.

The problem is you have not found purpose yet. This is simply becuase you're not good at anything and no one really likes you. I suggest introspection over a nice cup of coffee or ayhausca (depending on your taste). I just know that when the day comes where your posts are no longer clogging these forums of people that actually have something to say/share, that you will have found your purpose. Good luck buddy.