View Single Post
tyroneslothrop's Avatar tyroneslothrop
04-11-2006, 07:59 AM

Well, on the one hand it looks pretty fucking real. A little weird, but no more so than the picture of the band on Aenema, I suppose.

On the other hand, if it was real and some guy from a music shop did have it it seems highly unlikely that his would be the only music shop which got it and, therefore, we would probably be hearing leaks by now. We aren't... so I am suspicious. Perhaps he was lying about how he got the image but it is the real artwork nonetheless?
"The greatest hazard of all, losing the self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss- an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc.- is sure to be noticed"-Kierkegaard
Old 04-11-2006, 07:59 AM   #14
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: Artwork leaked? This is a new one

Well, on the one hand it looks pretty fucking real. A little weird, but no more so than the picture of the band on Aenema, I suppose.

On the other hand, if it was real and some guy from a music shop did have it it seems highly unlikely that his would be the only music shop which got it and, therefore, we would probably be hearing leaks by now. We aren't... so I am suspicious. Perhaps he was lying about how he got the image but it is the real artwork nonetheless?
"The greatest hazard of all, losing the self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss- an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc.- is sure to be noticed"-Kierkegaard
OFFLINE |