View Single Post
pris0n's Avatar pris0n
04-04-2006, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachrymotion
can I....yes. Will I...no.

I won't risk my job to hear an album one month early. I probablly would never be caught, but Im not the thieving type (other than price tags which would have been tossed ;)
I'm seriously thinking about grabbing it a month early, I don't care much for the job and already have another one lined up. But I wouldnt want to go to jail over this.

I just remembered we get our new releases from UPS and I usually open up the boxes to find out what they are and take them to merch so if I'm working the day we get them then I'd at least be one of the first to see it at our store.

Last edited by pris0n; 04-04-2006 at 08:26 PM..
Old 04-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22
Re: 10,000 Days shipped...or getting ready to

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachrymotion
can I....yes. Will I...no.

I won't risk my job to hear an album one month early. I probablly would never be caught, but Im not the thieving type (other than price tags which would have been tossed ;)
I'm seriously thinking about grabbing it a month early, I don't care much for the job and already have another one lined up. But I wouldnt want to go to jail over this.

I just remembered we get our new releases from UPS and I usually open up the boxes to find out what they are and take them to merch so if I'm working the day we get them then I'd at least be one of the first to see it at our store.

Last edited by pris0n; 04-04-2006 at 08:26 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote