View Single Post
gl0tch's Avatar gl0tch
03-23-2006, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
So you're telling me that even though Toolband.com, Amazon.com, and Alex Grey's personal website, as well as many other secondary sources (this website and other fan sites, webzines, etc.) have all posted the title, tracklisting, and this image as verified and true, you believe that we are still being lied to?

I suppose this thread isn't the right place for this discussion, so I'll just say this... I am amazed at the persistence of your skepticism. It is truly impressive.

Well with that being said, I sorta remember almost one year ago to the week, every MAJOR news outlet reporting Maynard's defection to Jesus for several days. Why wouldnt they one-up that again, so close to the album's release?

think about it. IT IS POSSIBLE.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:58 AM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15
Re: Alex Grey Confirms Album Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
So you're telling me that even though Toolband.com, Amazon.com, and Alex Grey's personal website, as well as many other secondary sources (this website and other fan sites, webzines, etc.) have all posted the title, tracklisting, and this image as verified and true, you believe that we are still being lied to?

I suppose this thread isn't the right place for this discussion, so I'll just say this... I am amazed at the persistence of your skepticism. It is truly impressive.

Well with that being said, I sorta remember almost one year ago to the week, every MAJOR news outlet reporting Maynard's defection to Jesus for several days. Why wouldnt they one-up that again, so close to the album's release?

think about it. IT IS POSSIBLE.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote