View Single Post
Wretched's Avatar Wretched
03-23-2006, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletLetterMan
I would like to think that ALL members of this forum listen to what members of Tool say to us. We are Tool fans, are we not? Though it does seem that an increasing number of posts in this forum suggest that people are bigger fans of themselves and their inflated egos. Tool have chosen this art as the cover for their album, until otherwise notified. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you are one who judges the proverbial book by the proverbial cover (art), then you really don't belong here.
I agree, I like the art and respect what Tool does. It just needs to be said that Tool are known for exageratting and out right lying to members of the media.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:45 AM   #25
Banned.

Bincount™: 3710
Re: Alex Grey Confirms Album Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletLetterMan
I would like to think that ALL members of this forum listen to what members of Tool say to us. We are Tool fans, are we not? Though it does seem that an increasing number of posts in this forum suggest that people are bigger fans of themselves and their inflated egos. Tool have chosen this art as the cover for their album, until otherwise notified. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you are one who judges the proverbial book by the proverbial cover (art), then you really don't belong here.
I agree, I like the art and respect what Tool does. It just needs to be said that Tool are known for exageratting and out right lying to members of the media.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote