View Single Post
T-13h's Avatar T-13h
03-23-2006, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
I've been maintaining for a long time that the information we had was truthful and that people were simply searching for reasons to believe that it was false since it didn't embody what they expected out of the band. Unfortunately, most will deny it until the 2nd of May anyway. I just figured for those who actually enjoy hearing TRUTHFUL information would appreciate hearing more of it, since the majority of this forum is bogged down with speculation and stupidity.
... your mom is bogged down in speculation and stupidity... I mean, wait, thanks for the confirmation, but how about everyone stops dissing the forum in posts they make on the forum. k tnx.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:13 AM   #9
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 911
Re: Alex Grey Confirms Album Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree
I've been maintaining for a long time that the information we had was truthful and that people were simply searching for reasons to believe that it was false since it didn't embody what they expected out of the band. Unfortunately, most will deny it until the 2nd of May anyway. I just figured for those who actually enjoy hearing TRUTHFUL information would appreciate hearing more of it, since the majority of this forum is bogged down with speculation and stupidity.
... your mom is bogged down in speculation and stupidity... I mean, wait, thanks for the confirmation, but how about everyone stops dissing the forum in posts they make on the forum. k tnx.