View Single Post
Anon-Imus's Avatar Anon-Imus
08-06-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaner View Post
i meant to say atlanta was a little better. and a bored maynard is better than most any other lead singer.
Fuckin A MAN! That is right on so many levels. When Maynard gets on stage, whether you can see him, whether you can hear every word, he still can sell out shows with a single song. And all that metal shit out there now, you can't understand a damn word they say either! And I'd rather not see some of them, they most of the time look like they bathed in french fry grease.

Not every band has their own new age, prog-metal, wine-making, West Point graduate/vocalist/DJ/producer. Yes, our anti-frontman is a sleak, stream-lined, sarcastic sonnova bitch that makes people feel pissed when he doesn't give them what they want. Of course, the main point and the reason why you paid good money to see him and the other guys, is you get to feel, "pain" and simple!
Old 08-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #98
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaner View Post
i meant to say atlanta was a little better. and a bored maynard is better than most any other lead singer.
Fuckin A MAN! That is right on so many levels. When Maynard gets on stage, whether you can see him, whether you can hear every word, he still can sell out shows with a single song. And all that metal shit out there now, you can't understand a damn word they say either! And I'd rather not see some of them, they most of the time look like they bathed in french fry grease.

Not every band has their own new age, prog-metal, wine-making, West Point graduate/vocalist/DJ/producer. Yes, our anti-frontman is a sleak, stream-lined, sarcastic sonnova bitch that makes people feel pissed when he doesn't give them what they want. Of course, the main point and the reason why you paid good money to see him and the other guys, is you get to feel, "pain" and simple!
OFFLINE |