View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 AM   #6778
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

re: ATL show floor. A rep in the box office confirmed for me that there were no seats on the floor for the Tool show on July 27. Ticketbastard's seating chart for the show is misleading per usual.

re: Cincy (PNC Pavilion) pit. No seats, one section, standing room only. Confirmed by box office rep via phone. I also think this venue looks really cool and that there actually might NOT be a bad seat. Looking forward to it. I'm actually going to be at Riverbend Amphitheatre for another show tomorrow night, so I'm gonna try to check out PNC to scope it. Too bad I'll already had to have bought the ticket at that point. Is it just me, or is it weird that they've built a second amphitheatre right next to Riverbend? Do other places have shit like that? No complaints here, though, cause smaller is better. I at first assumed it was at Riverbend, and I wasn't really thrilled, cause that place is HUGE.

re: bad vibes on this board. I'm sure most of us are just a bit frustrated with the whole consumer experience here, which combines the worst of Ticketmaster/Livenation horseshit with the typical Tool-related trickle of tour misinformation. Hope to see any of you at either the Cincy or ATL show and have a great time watching the magic happen onstage.

Yours truly, Fucktard McGhee
OFFLINE |