View Single Post
rzrbck79
01-24-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4007 View Post
You are the burn out!! i was at this show and it was a great performance. the setlist has a meaning and thats why it is played almost the same every time. get over yourself. pushit sounded the best its ever been performed. dont get me started on aenema, that song owns!
The entire night was magical. The only way the set list could have been better would to have been to include The Grude, and that's just a personal preference. This weekend was my 7th and 8th show and I truly thought I'd never live to hear Pushit live. It took all I had to fight back tears of emotion. Night one was an emotional roller coaster and I loved it. Night two was more mellow and it even included Ticks.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony4007 View Post
You are the burn out!! i was at this show and it was a great performance. the setlist has a meaning and thats why it is played almost the same every time. get over yourself. pushit sounded the best its ever been performed. dont get me started on aenema, that song owns!
The entire night was magical. The only way the set list could have been better would to have been to include The Grude, and that's just a personal preference. This weekend was my 7th and 8th show and I truly thought I'd never live to hear Pushit live. It took all I had to fight back tears of emotion. Night one was an emotional roller coaster and I loved it. Night two was more mellow and it even included Ticks.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote