View Single Post
Krod92
01-21-2012, 11:18 PM

To the two people who caught Danny's Drum Sticks (since he threw both of them in two different areas)...I am SUPER jealous and just do me a few favors...PLEASE don't sell them!! keep them forever!! you received something truly special so keep it with you throughout your life so that way many years from now you can look back at those drum sticks and say "Hey that was the BEST TOOL concert I have ever been too!!"...just do that for me!

...but other than that...

OMFG!!! BEST CONCERT THAT I HAVE BEEN TO EVER!!! the band had so much energy with them and they all looked like they were having a good time performing...I sat in the back of Section 103 in Row R, so I had a FANTASTIC view of the band and of the light show (Great job Junior!!)... and the setlist of songs they played were amazing! Sober and Parabol/Parabola were both VERY surprising (ill take that trade over Ticks & Leeches and The Pot) but a nice treat! this concert will be one to remember and I'd have to say that I think Texas has def. received the best shows yet on the 2012 tour. I just wish i could have seen them both nights they are playing here...thank you TOOL for coming out and putting on a great show! Peace Love Rock n Roll \/ ♥ \m/

Last edited by Krod92; 01-21-2012 at 11:22 PM..
Old 01-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

To the two people who caught Danny's Drum Sticks (since he threw both of them in two different areas)...I am SUPER jealous and just do me a few favors...PLEASE don't sell them!! keep them forever!! you received something truly special so keep it with you throughout your life so that way many years from now you can look back at those drum sticks and say "Hey that was the BEST TOOL concert I have ever been too!!"...just do that for me!

...but other than that...

OMFG!!! BEST CONCERT THAT I HAVE BEEN TO EVER!!! the band had so much energy with them and they all looked like they were having a good time performing...I sat in the back of Section 103 in Row R, so I had a FANTASTIC view of the band and of the light show (Great job Junior!!)... and the setlist of songs they played were amazing! Sober and Parabol/Parabola were both VERY surprising (ill take that trade over Ticks & Leeches and The Pot) but a nice treat! this concert will be one to remember and I'd have to say that I think Texas has def. received the best shows yet on the 2012 tour. I just wish i could have seen them both nights they are playing here...thank you TOOL for coming out and putting on a great show! Peace Love Rock n Roll \/ ♥ \m/

Last edited by Krod92; 01-21-2012 at 11:22 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote