View Single Post
PsychoHipE
04-25-2006, 03:17 PM

I have avoided not only downloading the album, but even hearing Vicarious on the radio or otherwise. I want to walk into a store, buy the album in fresh new packaging, take it home, place it in my CD player, crank the volume, and savor the totally fresh experience.

I don't think it will be a disappointment for me if it doesn't top Lateralus, because IMO I just don't know if anything could...Lateralus has touched me deeply in indescribable ways...

Hell, it could be my least favorite Tool album and STILL be better than 99% of what's out there. ;)

The sense of anticipation leaves me giddy nonetheless.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #515
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

I have avoided not only downloading the album, but even hearing Vicarious on the radio or otherwise. I want to walk into a store, buy the album in fresh new packaging, take it home, place it in my CD player, crank the volume, and savor the totally fresh experience.

I don't think it will be a disappointment for me if it doesn't top Lateralus, because IMO I just don't know if anything could...Lateralus has touched me deeply in indescribable ways...

Hell, it could be my least favorite Tool album and STILL be better than 99% of what's out there. ;)

The sense of anticipation leaves me giddy nonetheless.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote