View Single Post
l0ijoat
04-25-2006, 11:49 AM

All of you people buying multiple copies should save some for the rest of us. I will be buying one copy becuase I would like the artwork and quality of sound that comes with the physical CD. I don't want to get downtown and find out that the CD's are gone because a bunch of fools couldn't wait to buy up multiple copies for themselves. That would be really lame.
Also, and I'm sure people have mentioned this before, some of you guys think you're helping the band (as if they need any financial help anyway?) by buying 5 god damn copies. You are misunderstanding the situation. There's a ton of causes that could put to use your hard earned cash other than buying several copies of the same CD, especially when the overwhelming majority of the profits go to the store and record company.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #509
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

All of you people buying multiple copies should save some for the rest of us. I will be buying one copy becuase I would like the artwork and quality of sound that comes with the physical CD. I don't want to get downtown and find out that the CD's are gone because a bunch of fools couldn't wait to buy up multiple copies for themselves. That would be really lame.
Also, and I'm sure people have mentioned this before, some of you guys think you're helping the band (as if they need any financial help anyway?) by buying 5 god damn copies. You are misunderstanding the situation. There's a ton of causes that could put to use your hard earned cash other than buying several copies of the same CD, especially when the overwhelming majority of the profits go to the store and record company.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote