View Single Post
Cold silence's Avatar Cold silence
04-25-2006, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha
You know, whether the guys take the time to read our little posts or not, I still have to put something out of value.

Tool has been a weapon of awakening for me. Not solely their music, but the references it spews off to apply such meaning and values to our lives. For that I'm grateful, for that I'll hold on and wait two more weeks. Their music is much more to me than sound, it's a testament to living and enjoying life. To questioning it. To hating it and every other emotion we may feel while under the influence of it and when we're seperated from it. Just like art is healing, so is music, and their's is a prime example of that.

Come May 2nd, I'll buy two copies. Not just because of the appreciation I want them to receive money wise, as that is sincerely not on the top of their list nor mine but because I want to preserve the memory of it forever. Just as my dad with his Zeppelin albums, I may with Tool's. Because I believe that the artistic input they put into their work is magnificent, it should be treated in an equal sense when it is put out here for us. So, no I'm not going to download it.

Dude, you fuckin rock.....
Old 04-25-2006, 03:18 AM   #497
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 1
Re: A show of support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha
You know, whether the guys take the time to read our little posts or not, I still have to put something out of value.

Tool has been a weapon of awakening for me. Not solely their music, but the references it spews off to apply such meaning and values to our lives. For that I'm grateful, for that I'll hold on and wait two more weeks. Their music is much more to me than sound, it's a testament to living and enjoying life. To questioning it. To hating it and every other emotion we may feel while under the influence of it and when we're seperated from it. Just like art is healing, so is music, and their's is a prime example of that.

Come May 2nd, I'll buy two copies. Not just because of the appreciation I want them to receive money wise, as that is sincerely not on the top of their list nor mine but because I want to preserve the memory of it forever. Just as my dad with his Zeppelin albums, I may with Tool's. Because I believe that the artistic input they put into their work is magnificent, it should be treated in an equal sense when it is put out here for us. So, no I'm not going to download it.

Dude, you fuckin rock.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote