View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
08-17-2020, 11:45 AM

Yo, Hellboy... you still listening to Death Atlas by Cattle Decapitation? I ripped that album open last year, and wore it out. I Saw them play with A&P late last December and I got VERY sick after that concert (I’m the type that doesn’t usually get colds/flu/sick). I was down for weeks into the new year and I was worried I’d miss Tool in Glendale. Then all this Covid started happening. When I first heard the symptoms it was a list of garbage I had been dealing with in December/January. Coughing fits, respritory congestion, shortness of breath, waking up chest burning like I had been running miles... I couldn’t dab or smoke weed (daily habit/“medical”) and wound up eating it for a while. It was rough. I didn’t go to the hospital because, even with my insurance, that shit is expensive and I just tough it out with YouTube Sprite and indica When I feel shitty... so that’s what I did. I don’t even really know HOW to go to the hospital. I’d honestly have to ask my wife what to do. So, clearly I’m wondering if I might have contracted Covid from the CattleD show in Seattle late last December.

I guess I started by addressing Hellboy because he pointed them out to me... but the post took a turn to the group. Anyone else see the fall/winter Cattle Decapitation tour?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Last edited by swimminginmusic; 08-17-2020 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Missed a word or two.
Old 08-17-2020, 11:45 AM   #7266
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Yo, Hellboy... you still listening to Death Atlas by Cattle Decapitation? I ripped that album open last year, and wore it out. I Saw them play with A&P late last December and I got VERY sick after that concert (I’m the type that doesn’t usually get colds/flu/sick). I was down for weeks into the new year and I was worried I’d miss Tool in Glendale. Then all this Covid started happening. When I first heard the symptoms it was a list of garbage I had been dealing with in December/January. Coughing fits, respritory congestion, shortness of breath, waking up chest burning like I had been running miles... I couldn’t dab or smoke weed (daily habit/“medical”) and wound up eating it for a while. It was rough. I didn’t go to the hospital because, even with my insurance, that shit is expensive and I just tough it out with YouTube Sprite and indica When I feel shitty... so that’s what I did. I don’t even really know HOW to go to the hospital. I’d honestly have to ask my wife what to do. So, clearly I’m wondering if I might have contracted Covid from the CattleD show in Seattle late last December.

I guess I started by addressing Hellboy because he pointed them out to me... but the post took a turn to the group. Anyone else see the fall/winter Cattle Decapitation tour?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Last edited by swimminginmusic; 08-17-2020 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Missed a word or two.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote