View Single Post
RoadRage7
02-04-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^Yup, Looking back on it now, that was an awesome night. I could not find one damn person sitting during the entire show, I'm sure there were a few scattered about, but that place was rockin. Read some other venue's reviews talking about people sitting during the show. I'll never understand that.
If you listen to the songs that were recorded and posted on You Tube, you can actually hear the crowd singing along (not just the "high" points.) As loud as the show was, to hear a crowd singing damn near every song is something special. Glad to see our hometown fans appreciate these guys as much as I do and it shows! As much as it sucks to still be waiting on the new album, I'll take a mini tour or old songs everytime they come through!
Old 02-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #62
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k View Post
^Yup, Looking back on it now, that was an awesome night. I could not find one damn person sitting during the entire show, I'm sure there were a few scattered about, but that place was rockin. Read some other venue's reviews talking about people sitting during the show. I'll never understand that.
If you listen to the songs that were recorded and posted on You Tube, you can actually hear the crowd singing along (not just the "high" points.) As loud as the show was, to hear a crowd singing damn near every song is something special. Glad to see our hometown fans appreciate these guys as much as I do and it shows! As much as it sucks to still be waiting on the new album, I'll take a mini tour or old songs everytime they come through!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote