View Single Post
nicolinaz
07-03-2010, 04:51 AM

Isis has got to be onea the better openers they have had.....though I cant say much only seen'em 3 times & 2 outta the 3 isis was the opener...just thought it went well, style...some more punk band one other time fine but just did not go with tool. Isis though has become a band I enjoy now really well done & their ages i thonk they are mid 20s or were talent for their age....their mature sound usually you have to wait till their 30s or so to get that. wouldn't mind seeing them again. The lyrics & such sounds edumacated....being a history buff & always have had this fasanation with the whole Babalonion feel...went well especially with tools whole lateralues album feel goes well....since the dawn of man....

this is your brain on music.

to thonk i was such an add-er as a kid I wrote music & played keys, drums, violin a bit....there was just too much SENSE'S I also wrote *was published in grade 4, short story* & did art...was going to classes at the Uni in elementary specially picked....ta thonk all that potential & I still dunno what I wanna be when I grow up.....34 & still I dont fucking know...

anyways rambeling now...great reveiws dudes.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:51 AM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Isis has got to be onea the better openers they have had.....though I cant say much only seen'em 3 times & 2 outta the 3 isis was the opener...just thought it went well, style...some more punk band one other time fine but just did not go with tool. Isis though has become a band I enjoy now really well done & their ages i thonk they are mid 20s or were talent for their age....their mature sound usually you have to wait till their 30s or so to get that. wouldn't mind seeing them again. The lyrics & such sounds edumacated....being a history buff & always have had this fasanation with the whole Babalonion feel...went well especially with tools whole lateralues album feel goes well....since the dawn of man....

this is your brain on music.

to thonk i was such an add-er as a kid I wrote music & played keys, drums, violin a bit....there was just too much SENSE'S I also wrote *was published in grade 4, short story* & did art...was going to classes at the Uni in elementary specially picked....ta thonk all that potential & I still dunno what I wanna be when I grow up.....34 & still I dont fucking know...

anyways rambeling now...great reveiws dudes.
OFFLINE |