View Single Post
Tipharet
07-02-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festo View Post
Just waking up from 6 hours of total driving. We were section 112 also. I'll start out with Dalek...WTF was that!!! 2 guys, one attempting to rap\hip hop, another playing with a laptop setup on a table. This was pathetic. Everyone around us figured it was some kind of joke Maynard was pulling on everyone that he would let these guys open for them. Could not understand one word other than *uck and Mother*ucker. I was actually worried the sound for Tool was going to be bad after hearing that.
I find it amazing that I have not read one review yet from a poster who is not even remotely familiar with Dalek. Its closed minded comments like the above that just makes you seem like an ass to those who know Dalek -- or in any case all the great opening bands Tool have had over the years for the matter.

I suggest you get abandoned language and give it a listen.

Lol Tool fans cant handle new and unfamiliar music -- oh the irony.

Last edited by Tipharet; 07-02-2010 at 09:46 PM..
Old 07-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #31
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festo View Post
Just waking up from 6 hours of total driving. We were section 112 also. I'll start out with Dalek...WTF was that!!! 2 guys, one attempting to rap\hip hop, another playing with a laptop setup on a table. This was pathetic. Everyone around us figured it was some kind of joke Maynard was pulling on everyone that he would let these guys open for them. Could not understand one word other than *uck and Mother*ucker. I was actually worried the sound for Tool was going to be bad after hearing that.
I find it amazing that I have not read one review yet from a poster who is not even remotely familiar with Dalek. Its closed minded comments like the above that just makes you seem like an ass to those who know Dalek -- or in any case all the great opening bands Tool have had over the years for the matter.

I suggest you get abandoned language and give it a listen.

Lol Tool fans cant handle new and unfamiliar music -- oh the irony.

Last edited by Tipharet; 07-02-2010 at 09:46 PM..
OFFLINE |