View Single Post
havokb24's Avatar havokb24
07-02-2010, 08:55 AM

Hmm maybe that Red Rocks show just was special I was eager to see reviews of the next show from people who experienced the same feelings I did. I wanted to write though about everyone wanting more songs. First of all I think this is the best setlist they have had in a decade. Don't forget that some of the songs are extended. I like the "Danny going crazy" song extensions personally. Also not sure if you guys got that crazy 10 minute "intermission" with all the geometrical patterns and spinning blue thing. Without all that they could add 3 songs I suppose but I think they are aiming to make the show more of an experience now.......For me it was the best experience i've ever had :)
Old 07-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Hmm maybe that Red Rocks show just was special I was eager to see reviews of the next show from people who experienced the same feelings I did. I wanted to write though about everyone wanting more songs. First of all I think this is the best setlist they have had in a decade. Don't forget that some of the songs are extended. I like the "Danny going crazy" song extensions personally. Also not sure if you guys got that crazy 10 minute "intermission" with all the geometrical patterns and spinning blue thing. Without all that they could add 3 songs I suppose but I think they are aiming to make the show more of an experience now.......For me it was the best experience i've ever had :)