View Single Post
afsocwes
08-23-2009, 06:22 PM

" As for the set list complaint posts......are you serious? You know what to expect reading all of the concert reviews and if that bothers you....stay home. If you came to perhaps see something different and you didn't get it are you REALLY that upset with what you got to see? If you are that sucks for you!! "

Just to say I love Tool. Since the first time I saw them in 94 in Texas. And would go see them tommorow if I could. But they are a band. Not a play or an act. Can you imagine going to see any other band. And they played the same 8 songs. In the same order. For every show for almost half a decade?

People will love Tool no matter what they play. And if you only go to just to go to one show a tour. You will be fine.

But would it kill them to play Relection instead of Lateralus? Sober instead of Flood? Or like when I saw them in Florida they threw in Ticks And Leeches.

Thats all I am saying.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

" As for the set list complaint posts......are you serious? You know what to expect reading all of the concert reviews and if that bothers you....stay home. If you came to perhaps see something different and you didn't get it are you REALLY that upset with what you got to see? If you are that sucks for you!! "

Just to say I love Tool. Since the first time I saw them in 94 in Texas. And would go see them tommorow if I could. But they are a band. Not a play or an act. Can you imagine going to see any other band. And they played the same 8 songs. In the same order. For every show for almost half a decade?

People will love Tool no matter what they play. And if you only go to just to go to one show a tour. You will be fine.

But would it kill them to play Relection instead of Lateralus? Sober instead of Flood? Or like when I saw them in Florida they threw in Ticks And Leeches.

Thats all I am saying.
OFFLINE |