View Single Post
paranormalgirl's Avatar paranormalgirl
06-10-2007, 03:48 PM

We got to AC on friday night and stayed at the Tropicana so we had no problems with traffic then. The day of show also happened to be my birthday (Seeing Tool on my birthday...doesn't get much better than that). Getting into the show was a joke, one big clusterfck. We were in section 115 and the seats were pretty decent. Other than the old man a few rows back heckling everything it was a great time. The ushers had no clue WTF they were doing. When going to my seats two of them argued with each other on what row we were supposed to be in. Melt Banana may have been cool but from our seats it just sounded like loud garbled madness. Then Tool, I thought the sound quality was great and it was was probably the best show next to seeing them in Oct. at the Meadowlands. Right in Two was a nice surprise but i would have rather heard Pushit being its my favorite song. I expected to hear Aenima at the end but Vicarious was a nice ender. We left AC after the show and what a nightmare. It took us 2 and half hours to get the 8 blocks to the AC Expressway. Our 3 hour drive home turned into 6. Definite bummer....should have stayed and partied after the show.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #28
there's a cloud
but the water remains calm

Bincount™: 3180
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

We got to AC on friday night and stayed at the Tropicana so we had no problems with traffic then. The day of show also happened to be my birthday (Seeing Tool on my birthday...doesn't get much better than that). Getting into the show was a joke, one big clusterfck. We were in section 115 and the seats were pretty decent. Other than the old man a few rows back heckling everything it was a great time. The ushers had no clue WTF they were doing. When going to my seats two of them argued with each other on what row we were supposed to be in. Melt Banana may have been cool but from our seats it just sounded like loud garbled madness. Then Tool, I thought the sound quality was great and it was was probably the best show next to seeing them in Oct. at the Meadowlands. Right in Two was a nice surprise but i would have rather heard Pushit being its my favorite song. I expected to hear Aenima at the end but Vicarious was a nice ender. We left AC after the show and what a nightmare. It took us 2 and half hours to get the 8 blocks to the AC Expressway. Our 3 hour drive home turned into 6. Definite bummer....should have stayed and partied after the show.