View Single Post
perfectdisaster
06-10-2007, 08:45 AM

ok, like my 7th Tool show since 1991. absolutely rocked!! saw them in meadowlands arena 10-06-2006, this show last night blew it away!!!! Most intense version of Lateralus ive ever heard!! blew it the f**k out! Maynard was on tonight, except for one lyric in Jambi that was a little low. other than that he was in prime form. Maynard did have some stuff to say, u could see he was into it, yelled out Jerzee, then went into a review of the pasta at the Borgata, claimed he was fat like elvis presley fat, then continued to ask us to get him out of his pasta coma,lol. and the crowd responded, good crowd, except thepeople down in front, i didnt see anybody expressing themselves. sat in section 106, maynards side, that section was intense. Right in two was a masterpiece as well as Wings pt 1 and 2. everything was spot on last night. Danny as usual, absoluetly the best drumme rthere is. 46 & 2 solo intense, Lateralus drum solo w melt banana drummer, intense. I couldnt have been happier, even though they didnt play aenima or pushit, we got a brilliant show w The Pot and Right in two. i heard some idiots say that 10,000 days wasnt a great album, i dont know where these people come from. beginning to end amazing, the show and album. im still energized up from last night, so forgive the babbling. So, SPIRAL OUT...................
Old 06-10-2007, 08:45 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

ok, like my 7th Tool show since 1991. absolutely rocked!! saw them in meadowlands arena 10-06-2006, this show last night blew it away!!!! Most intense version of Lateralus ive ever heard!! blew it the f**k out! Maynard was on tonight, except for one lyric in Jambi that was a little low. other than that he was in prime form. Maynard did have some stuff to say, u could see he was into it, yelled out Jerzee, then went into a review of the pasta at the Borgata, claimed he was fat like elvis presley fat, then continued to ask us to get him out of his pasta coma,lol. and the crowd responded, good crowd, except thepeople down in front, i didnt see anybody expressing themselves. sat in section 106, maynards side, that section was intense. Right in two was a masterpiece as well as Wings pt 1 and 2. everything was spot on last night. Danny as usual, absoluetly the best drumme rthere is. 46 & 2 solo intense, Lateralus drum solo w melt banana drummer, intense. I couldnt have been happier, even though they didnt play aenima or pushit, we got a brilliant show w The Pot and Right in two. i heard some idiots say that 10,000 days wasnt a great album, i dont know where these people come from. beginning to end amazing, the show and album. im still energized up from last night, so forgive the babbling. So, SPIRAL OUT...................
OFFLINE |