View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
06-08-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
seeing as how the next line is "then burn the evidence down," I think Inner_eulogy's take on it is probably the most relevant.
Why thank you, Paraflux.....you actually agree with me on something. I'm impressed. Another idee I have which relates to the line "then burn the evidence down" is I can't think of any deceased bodies or perhaps identification records being known to have been burned. I also wonder if it has any correlation to the 9/11 attacks in this sense: Rob the grave to snow the cradle, then burn the evidence down could mean that (if you believe the whole US government 9/11 conspiracy that they planned this attack) is that if they purposely planned this attack or purposely let it happen in order to pass all these laws (ie Patriot Act) and cage our freedom anymore. In their eyes, a small price to pay to get the law of the land that they want, and then set off demolitions in the towers to ensure the evidence was gone. So in other words, they robbed the grave (made a sacrifice) to snow the cradle (to pad our country with what they call "necessary security measures and laws") and made sure know one could ever find out by finishing the job.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not condone nor do I support this theory. I sit on the borderline per sey.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #23
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Rob the grave to snow the cradle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux View Post
seeing as how the next line is "then burn the evidence down," I think Inner_eulogy's take on it is probably the most relevant.
Why thank you, Paraflux.....you actually agree with me on something. I'm impressed. Another idee I have which relates to the line "then burn the evidence down" is I can't think of any deceased bodies or perhaps identification records being known to have been burned. I also wonder if it has any correlation to the 9/11 attacks in this sense: Rob the grave to snow the cradle, then burn the evidence down could mean that (if you believe the whole US government 9/11 conspiracy that they planned this attack) is that if they purposely planned this attack or purposely let it happen in order to pass all these laws (ie Patriot Act) and cage our freedom anymore. In their eyes, a small price to pay to get the law of the land that they want, and then set off demolitions in the towers to ensure the evidence was gone. So in other words, they robbed the grave (made a sacrifice) to snow the cradle (to pad our country with what they call "necessary security measures and laws") and made sure know one could ever find out by finishing the job.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not condone nor do I support this theory. I sit on the borderline per sey.