View Single Post
Unvalidation
05-26-2007, 06:30 PM

Kinski was pretty cool. The bassist was very erotic with her bass and bow. Good opening band for Tool.

The show was amazing, first time seeing them in concert. Maynard was Maynard, feed the "sheep" some popcorn at one point.

To all that felt they "had" to get high on pot, E or acid or any drug for that matter, missed out on a very intoxicating energy from the music and band. I was more intoxicated being sober than had I taken two rolls. Was an amazing high.

Danny is a machine, watching him play is amazing.

Justin was into it, very cool. Loved the lighter deal, was a cool sight to see.

Adam seemed a little bored I guess, but after playing the same songs every night, I would get bored as well.

MJK, what can you say, one of the best song writer, singers around and stage preformers around. Loved when he kicked the cymbol. He seemed to enjoy himself with the crowds response. For a small civic center, the crowd was loud and very respectful. Even the security was cool for a change.

The drum off during Lateralus with the Kinski drummer was awsome, one of the coolest things I've seen at a concert in years. Looked like Adam was watching the Kinski guitarist to pick up some things; Kinski guitarist was very good himself, very energetic.

My Brother went against his Doctors wishes and went to the show. He has surgery to repair a dissected aorta on Monday, and was so affected by Tool I think he cried the first 3 songs out of shear happines and energy. Sayed he was finally happy with the heart issue and if he died Monday, he was complete. Thank you Danny, Adam, Justin and Maynard. Changed many lives you guys have. You helped turn negative into positive and have opened up many "third eyes," mine included.

To the idiot next to me that keep sitting down and geeking out on cocaine in 117 row j: Get a grip man, you missed a Hell of a show due to your marriage to that shit. If you need that shit at a Tool concert, you shouldn't be there.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

Kinski was pretty cool. The bassist was very erotic with her bass and bow. Good opening band for Tool.

The show was amazing, first time seeing them in concert. Maynard was Maynard, feed the "sheep" some popcorn at one point.

To all that felt they "had" to get high on pot, E or acid or any drug for that matter, missed out on a very intoxicating energy from the music and band. I was more intoxicated being sober than had I taken two rolls. Was an amazing high.

Danny is a machine, watching him play is amazing.

Justin was into it, very cool. Loved the lighter deal, was a cool sight to see.

Adam seemed a little bored I guess, but after playing the same songs every night, I would get bored as well.

MJK, what can you say, one of the best song writer, singers around and stage preformers around. Loved when he kicked the cymbol. He seemed to enjoy himself with the crowds response. For a small civic center, the crowd was loud and very respectful. Even the security was cool for a change.

The drum off during Lateralus with the Kinski drummer was awsome, one of the coolest things I've seen at a concert in years. Looked like Adam was watching the Kinski guitarist to pick up some things; Kinski guitarist was very good himself, very energetic.

My Brother went against his Doctors wishes and went to the show. He has surgery to repair a dissected aorta on Monday, and was so affected by Tool I think he cried the first 3 songs out of shear happines and energy. Sayed he was finally happy with the heart issue and if he died Monday, he was complete. Thank you Danny, Adam, Justin and Maynard. Changed many lives you guys have. You helped turn negative into positive and have opened up many "third eyes," mine included.

To the idiot next to me that keep sitting down and geeking out on cocaine in 117 row j: Get a grip man, you missed a Hell of a show due to your marriage to that shit. If you need that shit at a Tool concert, you shouldn't be there.
OFFLINE |