View Single Post
XXXXTOOLXXXX
05-26-2007, 07:03 AM

Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, Danny Carey never ceases to amaze me. I honestly think that during this show, Danny wanted to completely blow everyone's mind, and well...he did. Right in Two, Forty-six and Two, Lateralis(with a fucking awesome drum-off type thing going), and Vicarious...all songs with highlight drum sections, and he NAILED THEM ALL. I could not believe that they played "Right in Two" that is my favorite song by them and it was being rarely played, Danny once again blew minds with the temple block effect part in the middle of the song then went back and finished off with his amazing fills and what not. This was my first Tool show although they are my favorite band. I've never been happy for 2 hours straight...Incredible...Fantastic...Tool.

Alright i can die. Tool thank you so much for everything.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:03 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, Danny Carey never ceases to amaze me. I honestly think that during this show, Danny wanted to completely blow everyone's mind, and well...he did. Right in Two, Forty-six and Two, Lateralis(with a fucking awesome drum-off type thing going), and Vicarious...all songs with highlight drum sections, and he NAILED THEM ALL. I could not believe that they played "Right in Two" that is my favorite song by them and it was being rarely played, Danny once again blew minds with the temple block effect part in the middle of the song then went back and finished off with his amazing fills and what not. This was my first Tool show although they are my favorite band. I've never been happy for 2 hours straight...Incredible...Fantastic...Tool.

Alright i can die. Tool thank you so much for everything.
OFFLINE |