Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with Kinski Guitarist/Drummer)
Vicarious

Ok I can die now. This was my first Tool show and I must say I was not disappointed. The band was amazing. I wish we could have heard Maynard a little better but I knew the words and was singing right along with him. 10000 days was the highlight of the night for me and seeing Maynard dancing the rain dance. I was praying for tidal waves. The lasers were very cool, I was on the floor so I didn't get to see the floor stage visuals but the bigscreen visuals were awesome. A little bummed by no pushit or aenema but who cares, im not complaining my any means. Thank you Danny for beating the hell out of those drums with an injury,..we couldn't tell. Thank you TOOL for the music, the art and the memories. We love you.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:51 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

Set list:

Jambi
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with Kinski Guitarist/Drummer)
Vicarious

Ok I can die now. This was my first Tool show and I must say I was not disappointed. The band was amazing. I wish we could have heard Maynard a little better but I knew the words and was singing right along with him. 10000 days was the highlight of the night for me and seeing Maynard dancing the rain dance. I was praying for tidal waves. The lasers were very cool, I was on the floor so I didn't get to see the floor stage visuals but the bigscreen visuals were awesome. A little bummed by no pushit or aenema but who cares, im not complaining my any means. Thank you Danny for beating the hell out of those drums with an injury,..we couldn't tell. Thank you TOOL for the music, the art and the memories. We love you.
OFFLINE |