Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with Kinski Guitarist/Drummer)
Vicarious

Overall, good show. The sound quality at the civic center is not that good, but the band sounded pretty tight. Kinski needs a singer. I now it’s their thing to not have one, but they reminded me of every garage band I’ve been in over the past twenty years…power cords, feedback and playing without a singer. Maynard said at the end of the show that this is the last show for them on the tour. The guitarist and drummer did come out and play on the extended version of Lateralus. I didn’t see much moshing tonight and the crowd seemed pretty mellow. Maynard welcomed the crowd (“Good evening”, I think) after Jambi and then thanked Kinski for them coming on tour after the Lateralus jam. He then said something to the effect of “thanks for coming” at the end of the show. His vocals seemed on, but then again with poor sound quality in the civic center, it was tough to hear him all the time. Adam, Justin, and Danny were tight as always. I thought Stinkfist was the best song tonight. Although Jambi is a great jam, the crowd really didn’t get rocking until Stinkfist.

-RK
Old 05-26-2007, 04:37 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

Set list:

Jambi
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with Kinski Guitarist/Drummer)
Vicarious

Overall, good show. The sound quality at the civic center is not that good, but the band sounded pretty tight. Kinski needs a singer. I now it’s their thing to not have one, but they reminded me of every garage band I’ve been in over the past twenty years…power cords, feedback and playing without a singer. Maynard said at the end of the show that this is the last show for them on the tour. The guitarist and drummer did come out and play on the extended version of Lateralus. I didn’t see much moshing tonight and the crowd seemed pretty mellow. Maynard welcomed the crowd (“Good evening”, I think) after Jambi and then thanked Kinski for them coming on tour after the Lateralus jam. He then said something to the effect of “thanks for coming” at the end of the show. His vocals seemed on, but then again with poor sound quality in the civic center, it was tough to hear him all the time. Adam, Justin, and Danny were tight as always. I thought Stinkfist was the best song tonight. Although Jambi is a great jam, the crowd really didn’t get rocking until Stinkfist.

-RK
OFFLINE |