View Single Post
Crying Carrots
05-26-2007, 02:13 AM

Once again. The most incredible thing. I have ever witnessed. Ever.
I think the setlist went like this, correct me if I'm wrong:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus

Can't remember what they said, whoops, I mean I can't remember if that's the correct order.

Overall excellent show, even though we didn't get a treasure such as Pushit which was played the night before, nor did we get Ænema at the end of the show.

Still, Tool never ceases to amaze me with their indescribable shows. The visual performance was even better than the last time I saw them. Lasers were rigged up all over the venue, not just on the stage and it was incredible combined with the artwork and visuals on the seven different screens.

Maynard seemed to be having fun, but Adam didn't seem very into it, although he performed perfectly.

Also, the drummer and the guitarist for the opening band (Kinski) came out and assisted Danny during his extended drum portion of Lateralus. The guitarist was creating insane effects on his guitar during this part with his E-Bow and Adam was watching really closely as if he were trying to learn something from this young kid. Not that he would ever (or would ever need to) use an E-bow, but he was watching this kid's technique very closely during this segment.

As always, Tool was amazing and I hope they make it back to this area before the tour is over.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:13 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/25 - Pensacola, FL - Pensacola Civic Center

Once again. The most incredible thing. I have ever witnessed. Ever.
I think the setlist went like this, correct me if I'm wrong:

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus

Can't remember what they said, whoops, I mean I can't remember if that's the correct order.

Overall excellent show, even though we didn't get a treasure such as Pushit which was played the night before, nor did we get Ænema at the end of the show.

Still, Tool never ceases to amaze me with their indescribable shows. The visual performance was even better than the last time I saw them. Lasers were rigged up all over the venue, not just on the stage and it was incredible combined with the artwork and visuals on the seven different screens.

Maynard seemed to be having fun, but Adam didn't seem very into it, although he performed perfectly.

Also, the drummer and the guitarist for the opening band (Kinski) came out and assisted Danny during his extended drum portion of Lateralus. The guitarist was creating insane effects on his guitar during this part with his E-Bow and Adam was watching really closely as if he were trying to learn something from this young kid. Not that he would ever (or would ever need to) use an E-bow, but he was watching this kid's technique very closely during this segment.

As always, Tool was amazing and I hope they make it back to this area before the tour is over.
OFFLINE |