View Single Post
thezeusanator
05-08-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisatool View Post
Tell me if I'm wrong...

But snowing the cradle (with coke, PCP, whatever) and rob the grave. When a person dies their skin produces a fair amount of DMT, so rob the gave to snow the cradle is basically saying, sprinkle the skin on the pot.

Drug reference?

Yeah, never tried it...lol
I think this is great, I have been podering what these lyrics meant for awhile(I really like them) I think that that is what it could be referencing, highly possible.

the election theory and all political interps, are , in my opinion Wrong. BEcause, it just seems to obvious, and wasteful to put this song in that context based on a few lines. Also, I want it to mean more, that definetly has something to do with it.

TO close I think that if you are correct about the skin and stuff, I believe that it is not about thaT, But useing that as symbolic of what the action means.

But, I have always saw this as symbolizing a more familar theme from undertow

life feeds on life. Grave and cradle as asymbol of rebirth, and the cycle of life.
and thus song just using that basic truth and throwing it into another perspective that is relative to what ever the song is about.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #8
Banned.

Bincount™: 84
Re: Rob the grave to snow the cradle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomisatool View Post
Tell me if I'm wrong...

But snowing the cradle (with coke, PCP, whatever) and rob the grave. When a person dies their skin produces a fair amount of DMT, so rob the gave to snow the cradle is basically saying, sprinkle the skin on the pot.

Drug reference?

Yeah, never tried it...lol
I think this is great, I have been podering what these lyrics meant for awhile(I really like them) I think that that is what it could be referencing, highly possible.

the election theory and all political interps, are , in my opinion Wrong. BEcause, it just seems to obvious, and wasteful to put this song in that context based on a few lines. Also, I want it to mean more, that definetly has something to do with it.

TO close I think that if you are correct about the skin and stuff, I believe that it is not about thaT, But useing that as symbolic of what the action means.

But, I have always saw this as symbolizing a more familar theme from undertow

life feeds on life. Grave and cradle as asymbol of rebirth, and the cycle of life.
and thus song just using that basic truth and throwing it into another perspective that is relative to what ever the song is about.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote