View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 09:19 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
I suppose you'll have to tell me who you think is the real one and you think is the lying sack of **** for me to answer.

God banished Adam and Eve because they sinned. And they would have lived forever if they hadn't sinned. But they ate the fruit and died, he didn't say right away. He said they would die and they did, eventually. Anyway, I have a relationship with Jesus because he is the way the truth and the life, and no one shall get to the father except through him. I believe in the Trinity of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit that make up one God. I hope that answers your questions, but if not feel free to ask away.

Another part of having a relationship is faith. Faith is necessary for it too work. Not all things can be explained. In science they can't prove things like the Big Bang because we don't have the math to prove how something can come from absolutely nothing. Faith needs to be put into it. God is not sadistic or stupid. Nothing is contradictory. You just need the right Bible.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote