View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 07:40 PM   #25
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
You lying sack of ****

Luna, here are some things to think about:

In Genesis God to lied to Adam and Eve. He told them they would die if they ate the fruit. They ate the fruit yet they continued living. You might say, "God did not kill them because he had mercy on them." Maybe, just maybe, he knew he couldn't really kill them. Nope, those apple-eatin' sonsabitches would just be reborn and do it all over again. He cast them out of the Garden and marked it with a star and aliens, ooops, no, he marked with a flaming sword that turns every which way and Cheribums, secretly hoping Adam and Eve would never find their way back, knowing if they did, his laws would no longer bind them.

Hebrews 10:1 "Since the law has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offerd year after year, make perfect those who approach."

Romans 6:14 "For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace."

Galatians 2:19 "For through the law I died to law, so that I might live to God."

1 Corinthians 6:12 "All things are lawful for me," but not all things are beneficial. "All things are lawful for me," but I will not be dominated by anything.

1Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful," but not all things build up.

1 John 3:4 "Everyne who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness."

Romans 7:6 "But now we are discharged from the law, dead to that which held us captive, so that we are slaves not under the old written code but in the new life of the spirit."

So, I think it may be necessary for you, Luna, to designate which God you are talking about. The real one or that false, lying sack of ****.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote