View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 12:01 AM   #23
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
To Wolf; and then To Luna

Wolf:

As this universe was created, it unfolded as a mirrored duality. This is symbolized through the Yin-Yang. So when you look at something that seems so simple, such as sexuality, you can't just look at one aspect if you want to evolve. Since sexuality is something contained within this universe, and as are we, then there must be four aspects of it. Hence, heterosexuality, homosexuality, both, and neither. Another one is "As above, so below," "As below, so above," "Agreement," and "Disagreement." (Check out my article titled "Setting the table with Saag Paneer" in the Letter section) Also, being homosexual does not mean you have to go out and fuck someone of the same sex. It just means you acknowledge yet another part of yourself. Also, maybe for you religion has something to do with emotions, or their instability. But for me religion only means one thing: becoming and being whole.

Luna:

It takes "balls" to confront those desires of yours. But let me ask you one thing: how exactly did your girlfriend help you get over this shit? And, God as an intelligent designer? I think whoever created this fucked up universe must have been a very imbalanced individual. In fact, Gnostics call him the Demiurgos, the creator Half-God. A god who think he's God, but is really just some asshole on a fucking ego-trip, but I do love him just the same. So where exactly did this creator god, Demiurgos, come from? It seems Christ held the answer to that one.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote