View Single Post
eslupminoyler's Avatar eslupminoyler
05-11-2006, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslupminoyler
I don't believe the bible word for word, or even verse by verse, but to understand that a failure to belief while still acknowledging the possibility of what you fail to believe, is in a way believing that what you originally doubted was true.
"God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
This verse I find as TRUTH, but not the whole verse, and yet even the diminuitive parts I find to be untrue could in fact be true and beyond my perception
My reasons, your perception, perhaps will see as psychotic.

I'd respect Maynard more for a few reasons:

1. My roots were with prayer to Jesus, and I went against him (with the darkness) for a while. I cursed God, and then conceded and absolved.

2. I could sense demons in his words (whether that be through cognitive regressions, or actual demons). It was a valiant struggle.

3. Many of his fans will benefit, because if Maynard truly has repented, and returned to The Holy Army, we've gained a powerful ally.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:52 AM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I live in Heaven, but I'm on a vacation without my passport to get back.
Bincount™: 7
Re: If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslupminoyler
I don't believe the bible word for word, or even verse by verse, but to understand that a failure to belief while still acknowledging the possibility of what you fail to believe, is in a way believing that what you originally doubted was true.
"God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
This verse I find as TRUTH, but not the whole verse, and yet even the diminuitive parts I find to be untrue could in fact be true and beyond my perception
My reasons, your perception, perhaps will see as psychotic.

I'd respect Maynard more for a few reasons:

1. My roots were with prayer to Jesus, and I went against him (with the darkness) for a while. I cursed God, and then conceded and absolved.

2. I could sense demons in his words (whether that be through cognitive regressions, or actual demons). It was a valiant struggle.

3. Many of his fans will benefit, because if Maynard truly has repented, and returned to The Holy Army, we've gained a powerful ally.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote