View Single Post
eslupminoyler's Avatar eslupminoyler
05-11-2006, 08:38 AM

Aleister Crowley, Well I've yet to read anything by him, but to take the bible literally, is to believe, and that is it.
"If you have faith, that size of a grain of mustard seed and tell a mountain to fall, it will."
That is insane, and yet human beings endeavor to levitate, move objects with their minds (telekinisis), and be clairvoyant. So what is the difference? And how are these attempts not mad or insane?
We could have just remained as single celled organisms or monkeys.

Aleister Crowley, is just a man, and a hypocrite. It is a hypocrisy to label anything in regard to "if you believe this you are mad," because doubting the possibility of anything is mad, especially communication with ethereal and transcended light forms, such as Jesus and the Heavenly Host.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:38 AM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I live in Heaven, but I'm on a vacation without my passport to get back.
Bincount™: 7
Re: If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

Aleister Crowley, Well I've yet to read anything by him, but to take the bible literally, is to believe, and that is it.
"If you have faith, that size of a grain of mustard seed and tell a mountain to fall, it will."
That is insane, and yet human beings endeavor to levitate, move objects with their minds (telekinisis), and be clairvoyant. So what is the difference? And how are these attempts not mad or insane?
We could have just remained as single celled organisms or monkeys.

Aleister Crowley, is just a man, and a hypocrite. It is a hypocrisy to label anything in regard to "if you believe this you are mad," because doubting the possibility of anything is mad, especially communication with ethereal and transcended light forms, such as Jesus and the Heavenly Host.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote