View Single Post
NextChapter's Avatar NextChapter
05-11-2006, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Fuck do you think he cares for our OPINION? Ahem, hooker... And besides, for those so worried, I once thought he was ANTI-christian, but then, doesn't bother me. With Parabola my older bro was like what happend to TOOL. Life evolves, changes, reveals experiences beyond our comprehension. I despise religion, but good music, fuck what the singer believes. Not all lyrics would be based on the singer. He can draw influences, but if he changed his mind, I have more to my life than concern I was misled. We are all the time, REALITY misleads (quantum physics) so we should EXPECT that.
true to the last word

and sorry T-13h but i dont think this comment means he was agreeing with you on any level at all, in fact, it sounds like the oposite of what you were saying, your comment was based on your own personal feelings while his pretty much leys out the truth for what it is
It is this action being reborn by assets rightly earned which propels the thought to realize that all the gifts given, then taken, hath no need of rescue. They remain merely to be made by the hero who with new knowledge can forever remake anew.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:37 AM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Fuck do you think he cares for our OPINION? Ahem, hooker... And besides, for those so worried, I once thought he was ANTI-christian, but then, doesn't bother me. With Parabola my older bro was like what happend to TOOL. Life evolves, changes, reveals experiences beyond our comprehension. I despise religion, but good music, fuck what the singer believes. Not all lyrics would be based on the singer. He can draw influences, but if he changed his mind, I have more to my life than concern I was misled. We are all the time, REALITY misleads (quantum physics) so we should EXPECT that.
true to the last word

and sorry T-13h but i dont think this comment means he was agreeing with you on any level at all, in fact, it sounds like the oposite of what you were saying, your comment was based on your own personal feelings while his pretty much leys out the truth for what it is
It is this action being reborn by assets rightly earned which propels the thought to realize that all the gifts given, then taken, hath no need of rescue. They remain merely to be made by the hero who with new knowledge can forever remake anew.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote