View Single Post
TheEulogyOfMe's Avatar TheEulogyOfMe
05-11-2006, 03:49 AM

I can almost guarantee Maynard believes in God, but not Christianity. If Bill Hicks is/was is hero, it seems quite fitting. And before some of you say "That's bull shit, how can he believe in God but not Christianity!? LOL." This is a very popular approach. Christinaity= A cult. Which refrains people from embracing Christianity, but the idea of a divine entity that created us all is swallowable (Somehow) to some people. They like it with out all the red tape and drama and bull shit.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:49 AM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7
Re: If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

I can almost guarantee Maynard believes in God, but not Christianity. If Bill Hicks is/was is hero, it seems quite fitting. And before some of you say "That's bull shit, how can he believe in God but not Christianity!? LOL." This is a very popular approach. Christinaity= A cult. Which refrains people from embracing Christianity, but the idea of a divine entity that created us all is swallowable (Somehow) to some people. They like it with out all the red tape and drama and bull shit.