View Single Post
kanaduh
03-10-2014, 12:15 PM

(continued because post was too long)

Fucking eh! Just when I thought TOOL had mailed it in and prepared myself for disappointment over the next 2 weeks, they come out on night 2 with this setlist. For the record – this is exactly what I meant when I said that just changing ONE song can make the world of a difference for many of us.
Bravo, TOOL. You win again.

Now I have to figure out what to do today. I actually feel very sick (think I’m getting a cold or something – walking in water/coldness for past 4 days probably caused this, coupled with excessive alcohol consumption) and Eugene is 3 hours away. I have some friends from fourtheye/Toolnavy that will drive me there but I have to get back early tomorrow to catch my flight to Reno. I can also rent a car and drive back after the show, which is probably the best option at this point. Either way I still need to find a ticket for tonight. I could also take the day off and skip Eugene to recover... but that would be unacceptable.

Cheers!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:15 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
Re: March 6th - Portland

(continued because post was too long)

Fucking eh! Just when I thought TOOL had mailed it in and prepared myself for disappointment over the next 2 weeks, they come out on night 2 with this setlist. For the record – this is exactly what I meant when I said that just changing ONE song can make the world of a difference for many of us.
Bravo, TOOL. You win again.

Now I have to figure out what to do today. I actually feel very sick (think I’m getting a cold or something – walking in water/coldness for past 4 days probably caused this, coupled with excessive alcohol consumption) and Eugene is 3 hours away. I have some friends from fourtheye/Toolnavy that will drive me there but I have to get back early tomorrow to catch my flight to Reno. I can also rent a car and drive back after the show, which is probably the best option at this point. Either way I still need to find a ticket for tonight. I could also take the day off and skip Eugene to recover... but that would be unacceptable.

Cheers!