View Single Post
Fabienne's Avatar Fabienne
08-25-2007, 10:13 AM

I went from France for the two concerts of Tool at Brixton Academy.
My english is not very good ; sorry if what I write is not always very understandable.

I had already seen Tool in Paris in june and december 2006.

I loved the first concert the 21 th but I found it a little short and I was a little disappointed by the lack of "Wings" . I was in the Circle, first rank , in the middle, for this first concert. Ideal to enjoy the wonderful visual show.

It was much better the second evening with a show of 15 minutes longer and "Wings". I was against the first barrier. Quite in front of Mr Adam Jones, my favourite Tool. It was a moment that I waited for long. Adam was brilliant without never doing demonstrations. I 'd love to be his guitar during "Rosetta stoned"

The highlight was for me "Schism" which is my favourite song of Tool. And "Wings" and "10 000 days" which are jewels on stage. Adam is splendid on these songs.

Maynard was very funny during the performance of Hermann Lee, with his cards and toilet paper. At the end , he has come back with him with a large honey smile to claim applauses for him. I don't reallly know how we must take all this. This guy is quite a clown.

I have taken my piece of toilet paper and I kept it. Many thanks to the very lovely boy on my left for the second piece he has given to me : I'll keep it all my life ^^

Music of Tool develops in large circles and spirals where everything takes place. Everything was so perfect .

It was the best and the more beautiful concert I have ever seen.

Last edited by Fabienne; 08-25-2007 at 10:16 AM..
Old 08-25-2007, 10:13 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

I went from France for the two concerts of Tool at Brixton Academy.
My english is not very good ; sorry if what I write is not always very understandable.

I had already seen Tool in Paris in june and december 2006.

I loved the first concert the 21 th but I found it a little short and I was a little disappointed by the lack of "Wings" . I was in the Circle, first rank , in the middle, for this first concert. Ideal to enjoy the wonderful visual show.

It was much better the second evening with a show of 15 minutes longer and "Wings". I was against the first barrier. Quite in front of Mr Adam Jones, my favourite Tool. It was a moment that I waited for long. Adam was brilliant without never doing demonstrations. I 'd love to be his guitar during "Rosetta stoned"

The highlight was for me "Schism" which is my favourite song of Tool. And "Wings" and "10 000 days" which are jewels on stage. Adam is splendid on these songs.

Maynard was very funny during the performance of Hermann Lee, with his cards and toilet paper. At the end , he has come back with him with a large honey smile to claim applauses for him. I don't reallly know how we must take all this. This guy is quite a clown.

I have taken my piece of toilet paper and I kept it. Many thanks to the very lovely boy on my left for the second piece he has given to me : I'll keep it all my life ^^

Music of Tool develops in large circles and spirals where everything takes place. Everything was so perfect .

It was the best and the more beautiful concert I have ever seen.

Last edited by Fabienne; 08-25-2007 at 10:16 AM..
OFFLINE |