View Single Post
PugnoFetido
08-23-2007, 05:07 AM

My first TOOL concert... What a mind-blowing show:the sound,the videos,the lights,the lasers just outstandings!!!
The band was totally into the show:from the wizard-cowboy Maynard to the extraterrestrial drummer Danny, also great the persuasive\wild Justin's bass and the wonderfully cold Adam's guitar.... simply marvellous the positioning of the band on the stage:oddly symmetrical with the four screens in the background as a projection of each member...
I was satisfied with the setlist...even if i was hoping for Aenema or Pushit or...just because i wanted more and never will be enough...
Thanks TOOL!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:07 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

My first TOOL concert... What a mind-blowing show:the sound,the videos,the lights,the lasers just outstandings!!!
The band was totally into the show:from the wizard-cowboy Maynard to the extraterrestrial drummer Danny, also great the persuasive\wild Justin's bass and the wonderfully cold Adam's guitar.... simply marvellous the positioning of the band on the stage:oddly symmetrical with the four screens in the background as a projection of each member...
I was satisfied with the setlist...even if i was hoping for Aenema or Pushit or...just because i wanted more and never will be enough...
Thanks TOOL!!!
OFFLINE |