View Single Post
kerplunk
08-22-2007, 09:14 PM

this was the 3rd time i saw tool and have to say was by far the best, noticed a few ppls complaining about the sound, i was sitting upstairs on the balcony and the sound was perfect, not being able to smoke was really annoying, but the toilet cubicles were put to good use, did you guys on the floor notice the sun shaped spotlight on adam jones during the solo for jambi??
this show just seemed bigger and better than the hammersmith and wembley in terms of visuals and stage set up, was the perfect send off for the 10,000 days album,
now the looong wait till their next album :(
hopefully puscifier should tide me through!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:14 PM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

this was the 3rd time i saw tool and have to say was by far the best, noticed a few ppls complaining about the sound, i was sitting upstairs on the balcony and the sound was perfect, not being able to smoke was really annoying, but the toilet cubicles were put to good use, did you guys on the floor notice the sun shaped spotlight on adam jones during the solo for jambi??
this show just seemed bigger and better than the hammersmith and wembley in terms of visuals and stage set up, was the perfect send off for the 10,000 days album,
now the looong wait till their next album :(
hopefully puscifier should tide me through!
OFFLINE |