View Single Post
GK666
08-22-2007, 01:39 PM

Ha Pablo - you say is quality not quantity - then you drop how many Tool gigs you've been too. Hilarious.
I dont want to to turn this into a flaming match or anything like that, but it hurts me to say that I was a little disappointed last night. This was the third time in England on the 10,000 days tour, so to ask for a change of the occasional song is not too much to ask. I mean, this is the band that we all bow down to with regards to musicianship etc... I'm not asking for the complete discography, but how about dropping Stinkfist for H.... you get what I'm saying?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:39 PM   #31
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Ha Pablo - you say is quality not quantity - then you drop how many Tool gigs you've been too. Hilarious.
I dont want to to turn this into a flaming match or anything like that, but it hurts me to say that I was a little disappointed last night. This was the third time in England on the 10,000 days tour, so to ask for a change of the occasional song is not too much to ask. I mean, this is the band that we all bow down to with regards to musicianship etc... I'm not asking for the complete discography, but how about dropping Stinkfist for H.... you get what I'm saying?
OFFLINE |