View Single Post
PI Syndrome's Avatar PI Syndrome
08-22-2007, 07:20 AM

Second time seeing Tool on this tour and I’ve got to say it was really poor, i know your all gonna shout me down for this but its true. Flood did rule and so did Aenima but no wings and Maynard play his bloody keyboard fr 10 minutes instead of a real song. The set list was cut short from Nottingham gig last Dec. It felt like the tour has gone on to long and they are sick of the same songs. I don’t know where to start with Lateralus i hope they were embarrassed by that it was the worst idea every(and i have no clue as to who the drummer was) it bugs me because its one of my fav songs and to see it murdered like that grates big time. oh well lets see what tonight brings.

Tool still rock and i will be going to see em again but they needs a kick up the back side,
Every get the feeling youve been ripped off?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:20 AM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Second time seeing Tool on this tour and I’ve got to say it was really poor, i know your all gonna shout me down for this but its true. Flood did rule and so did Aenima but no wings and Maynard play his bloody keyboard fr 10 minutes instead of a real song. The set list was cut short from Nottingham gig last Dec. It felt like the tour has gone on to long and they are sick of the same songs. I don’t know where to start with Lateralus i hope they were embarrassed by that it was the worst idea every(and i have no clue as to who the drummer was) it bugs me because its one of my fav songs and to see it murdered like that grates big time. oh well lets see what tonight brings.

Tool still rock and i will be going to see em again but they needs a kick up the back side,
Every get the feeling youve been ripped off?
OFFLINE |