View Single Post
Shax
08-22-2007, 05:00 AM

Awesome show.

Russian Circles were just ok, none the less, they were a refreshing change from Mastadon, who were brutal at Wembley.

The sound was great up on the circle where we were seated.

Jambi - Great opening.

Stinkfist (Extended) - Just before they started Maynard asked Adam twice if they should do it tonight or tomorrow night, so it was obvious that something special was coming, and special it was. I've never seen the extended version live and it was breathtaking to say the least, and I managed to film it in it's entirety without attracting the attention of the over zealous security personal. I hope they play it again tonight.

46&2 and Schism - Both drove the crowd crazy and were amazing.

Rosetta Stoned - Very good, but not nearly as clean as Wembley and did seem to be out of time at parts, particularly Danny, but as I managed to film this too I suppose I can't complain.

Flood - Wow! What a surprise. BRILLIANT!

Lateralus - Started great, soon to be ruined by THAT drummer. Maynard was just walking back and forth shaking his head, not quite knowing what to do, talking to Adam, Danny and then someone backstage. However, they did recover and the finish with the lasers was awesome. It’s a shame I got caught red handed with my camera at this point, lol.

WTF did the plants have to do with the weather? Maynard, lol.

Vicarious - God, there are no words, except for epic and immense.

Aenima - Song of the night, after Stinkfist. The way the fans react is amazing, as always. Singing every word along in time with Maynard. The atmosphere was electric.

I missed Wings & 10,000 Days, but felt that the music and Maynards’ rapport with the fans were incredible.

It finished with a standing ovation as the four embraced on stage.

I am exhausted, but I can't wait for tonight as I will be downstairs.

Last edited by Shax; 08-22-2007 at 05:43 AM..
Old 08-22-2007, 05:00 AM   #22
wolf sweater

Bincount™: 205
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Awesome show.

Russian Circles were just ok, none the less, they were a refreshing change from Mastadon, who were brutal at Wembley.

The sound was great up on the circle where we were seated.

Jambi - Great opening.

Stinkfist (Extended) - Just before they started Maynard asked Adam twice if they should do it tonight or tomorrow night, so it was obvious that something special was coming, and special it was. I've never seen the extended version live and it was breathtaking to say the least, and I managed to film it in it's entirety without attracting the attention of the over zealous security personal. I hope they play it again tonight.

46&2 and Schism - Both drove the crowd crazy and were amazing.

Rosetta Stoned - Very good, but not nearly as clean as Wembley and did seem to be out of time at parts, particularly Danny, but as I managed to film this too I suppose I can't complain.

Flood - Wow! What a surprise. BRILLIANT!

Lateralus - Started great, soon to be ruined by THAT drummer. Maynard was just walking back and forth shaking his head, not quite knowing what to do, talking to Adam, Danny and then someone backstage. However, they did recover and the finish with the lasers was awesome. It’s a shame I got caught red handed with my camera at this point, lol.

WTF did the plants have to do with the weather? Maynard, lol.

Vicarious - God, there are no words, except for epic and immense.

Aenima - Song of the night, after Stinkfist. The way the fans react is amazing, as always. Singing every word along in time with Maynard. The atmosphere was electric.

I missed Wings & 10,000 Days, but felt that the music and Maynards’ rapport with the fans were incredible.

It finished with a standing ovation as the four embraced on stage.

I am exhausted, but I can't wait for tonight as I will be downstairs.

Last edited by Shax; 08-22-2007 at 05:43 AM..
OFFLINE |