View Single Post
GK666
08-22-2007, 12:10 AM

A few gripes first of all......
I have to agree with onethirtyeight with regards to them going through the motions - but I guess they have been on this tour for about a year now. Strange that they actually came back to England for a third time.
Also, the first few songs seemed about half a beat slower than normal - weird.
Just to clarify - that guy who played on Lateralus was NOT the Russian Circles drummer. But he was absolutely shite - sorry. What was the point? Maybe he really was a competition winner.
From where I was stood (about a third of the way back), MJK was very low down in the mix.
And I hate to say it but yes - the setlist needs to be refreshed.
Other than those minor gripes, highlights were Rosetta Stoned, Flood and Aenima. Wish I was going tonight too.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:10 AM   #12
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

A few gripes first of all......
I have to agree with onethirtyeight with regards to them going through the motions - but I guess they have been on this tour for about a year now. Strange that they actually came back to England for a third time.
Also, the first few songs seemed about half a beat slower than normal - weird.
Just to clarify - that guy who played on Lateralus was NOT the Russian Circles drummer. But he was absolutely shite - sorry. What was the point? Maybe he really was a competition winner.
From where I was stood (about a third of the way back), MJK was very low down in the mix.
And I hate to say it but yes - the setlist needs to be refreshed.
Other than those minor gripes, highlights were Rosetta Stoned, Flood and Aenima. Wish I was going tonight too.
OFFLINE |