View Single Post
Saltank's Avatar Saltank
08-21-2007, 03:17 PM

What was that five minute intro, before the Flood? Sounds like a peice of work from their next album, just like they did with Wings pt1 on the Lateralus tour in New York radio city hall.

Awesome concert, I'm seeing the chaps again tomorrow :)
Russian Circles was great, comparable to ISIS (of course on a level lower) but it's better than no opening at all or Mastadon :)

The drummer was "Mike" as far as I could hear, I'm pretty sure he played during Triad before, or someone similar to him on a similar set up.

It upsets me that they didn't play Wings, that was truly a spectacular presentation when I saw it last November at Wembley. Maybe it won't be the same set list tomorrow!

P.S. Moshing was annoying, it was banned and I totally agree to the people who got kicked out by security, their money could have been spent on a club night out if they want to dance around half naked and not pay attention to anything else :\

Last edited by Saltank; 08-21-2007 at 03:22 PM..
Old 08-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 2007/08/21 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

What was that five minute intro, before the Flood? Sounds like a peice of work from their next album, just like they did with Wings pt1 on the Lateralus tour in New York radio city hall.

Awesome concert, I'm seeing the chaps again tomorrow :)
Russian Circles was great, comparable to ISIS (of course on a level lower) but it's better than no opening at all or Mastadon :)

The drummer was "Mike" as far as I could hear, I'm pretty sure he played during Triad before, or someone similar to him on a similar set up.

It upsets me that they didn't play Wings, that was truly a spectacular presentation when I saw it last November at Wembley. Maybe it won't be the same set list tomorrow!

P.S. Moshing was annoying, it was banned and I totally agree to the people who got kicked out by security, their money could have been spent on a club night out if they want to dance around half naked and not pay attention to anything else :\

Last edited by Saltank; 08-21-2007 at 03:22 PM..
OFFLINE |